Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Southern California Edison wants its customers to have fully-automated demand response capabilities, and LOBOS offers just that. In fact, SCE wants you to have an automated demand response system badly enough that they’ll completely pay for it.
If you’re an SCE customer with a qualifying facility, you can have LOBOS fully automated demand response installed for free.
- SCE Pays 100% Of The Costs For A Fully-Automated LOBOS Demand Response System
- Enerliance Bills SCE Directly So Building Owners Have No Out Of Pocket Expenses
- Additional Rebates & Incentives Available To Add LOBOS Energy Efficiency Component
- Program Registration Deadline: December 16, 2012
- Installation Completion Deadline: September 2013
- No Comments
- add comment